With the alarm of global warming and its consequence the human society has become serious about the ecology and its preservation. ISO 14001:2015 EMS helps to maintain the Environment around us, by following certain management standards. Companies adopting ISO 14001:2015 EMS are well placed against their competitors and are duly recognized at the global level.
Environmental regulations are getting stricter, and so is the law enforcement. Customers and shareholders increasingly demand that businesses diminish the environmental impact from their business, demonstrate what they do, and how they improve. An Environmental Management System helps your organization to be in control of and successfully manage the most significant environmental aspects, e.g. emissions, waste-handling, utilize natural resources, and energy-efficiency.
An ISO 14001 implementation and certification proves that your Environmental Management System has been measured against a best practice standard and found compliant.
- Improved environmental performance led by top management commitment
- Cost savings can be achieved through improved efficiencies in energy and water usage and through waste minimisation
- Reduced risk of pollution incidents and other releases to the environment and therefore avoidance of unnecessary clean up costs and/or enforcement action by regulatory bodies
- Compliance with legislation through the identification of new legislation in adequate time to address appropriate issues
- Reduced risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improved brand image as customers will see an organisation that is in control of its impact on the environment
- Improved business focus and communication of environmental issues
- Improved profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction.
TOV has a unique approach of certification which complies with the requirement for bodies providing audit and certification of management system.